5.20.2015

a year of Becksy-Becks

First I have to say-- I am LOVING the responses I am getting on facebook and via text and on here from Monday's post. PLEASE keep them coming. I want to write an updated "dirtypics" post by the end of the week to share the good news that WE ARE ALL NORMAL! Seriously. Send me more pictures!

Each month I posted a picture of me holding Becks. Before I knew it, a year had passed. ONE. YEAR. I posted her one year letter, and her birthday party, but I never got around to posting her monthly pictures in sequential order so you can all see the change and growth. She doesn't even look like the little 1 and 2 month old. I never took a 12 month shot like this [I still can! She hasn't grown!], but without further adieu, I present: A year  of Becksy-Becks [< Blythe's loving name for her]. 

1 month
seriously...who is that?
2 months
3 months
4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months


10 months
can you tell she started crawling this month? check out those knees!

11 months

one year
check out mwphoto's post with all of Becks' one year pictures:)



Our sweet, sweet girl. 
post signature

No comments: