2.15.2014

baby bump #2: 28 weeks

When she saw me move over to the wall, and saw Brent with the camera, she literally sprinted over!




Dear baby,

This week has been fairly uneventful, except for the fact that I can tell you are growing immensely! My entire belly will move and shake now when you roll and flip in there.

Also, the weather finally warmed up a little bit and we were able to get out and go for a walk. We walked a little over a mile and I'm just gonna throw this out there: wowsers. I should probably do that a little more because I was actually sore the next day. It is incredible to realize how my body is changing and stretching moment by moment.

Bending over to put on shoes or pull up pants, rolling over in bed, getting up from the floor, etc. are becoming increasingly more difficult for me these days. But I mean this sincerely: I don't mind too much, because all these things that are slightly uncomfortable remind me that YOU are here with me. Every pain or ache or uncomfortable moment means YOU. And I love you. So I don't mind them.

This week we also celebrated Valentine's Day. We didn't do much on the actual day, but just spent time together as a family. We definitely dreamed about your little life and how much more love that means for our family, and we are so very excited, little one-- excited to meet you and love you and hold you and kiss you and get to know you. And smell you. I can't wait to smell the scent of you.

Love, Mom



post signature

No comments: