9.13.2011

lions and tigers and bears...

OH MY! I have dropped the ball. My sincerest apologies. I mean, the beginning of the school year is always ferocious but since it is almost the end of mid-term I suppose I can't even use that excuse.

Brent and I have just been be-bopping around. We've had softball tournaments several weekends. We went to Nashville over Labor Day and met our new and wonderful niece Ellie [someday I'll put up pictures!]. Last weekend we drove to Topeka for a wedding of one of Brent's college friends. Since school started I haven't had a weekend "off." Maybe this weekend I will and I will put up a legit blog post? Only time will tell.

School is going great. I have a wonderful bunch of students this year and we are enjoying ourselves. After four years I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of this thing!

Softball is going...not as great. I'll leave it at that because it's been a frustrating season so far and the girls are going to turn it around soon...I just know it :)

Brent is running another 1/2 marathon in a month. I am not.

Alright, I'm going to send this into cyberspace now so you all know I'm still here [if there are any of you that still check this after a month of absence! Yikes!].

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always checking...great to hear from you! Glad your year is off to a good start! Wish we lived closer so we could see you sometime!

Love you, Aunt Lois

MW Photo said...

I still check it, I still check it!! :)

Aunt Linda said...

Every day, my dear, every day. Sometimes twice. True. Love you!