5.23.2011

my heart is here

I had a wonderful blog post planned out. But I just can't bring myself to write it because my heart is here right now :


Brent lived in Joplin for the four years he was in college. His sister, brother in law, and nephew currently live there. Many very close of ours are still there. We have heard from everyone, but we are struggling to know how to process all of this. Many of our friends could barely speak from the shock when we talked to them. Brent's sister was here visiting with Henry, but her husband was home. He is okay, but the major destruction occurred just blocks away. Some of our friends lost their home. Please join us in praying and supporting those that have been affected by this storm, and those that are still waiting to hear from loved ones.

No comments: