4.09.2008

coming soon to a blog near you...

I planned on doing a big update yesterday and I woke up feeling a little "soof" [it's a dutch word that I don't know how to spell meaning "not quite right...a little under the weater...etc." One of the things I've been able to pick up from going to school in a dutch community].

I am now at home for a little while as I finished up student teaching on Monday [one of the things that I will write about soon]. All my pictures are on my computer at school, so the images might come after the words-- sorry for those visual learners out there.

SO... a few things you have to look forward to:
- [already mentioned] the end of my student teaching experience: reflections, pictures, and the gift my students gave me!!
- a write up about living with the NAIA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS...and the future of one of my roommates...this one is EXCITING!
- a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY my roommate, Renae, threw for me on Monday night! And another overwhelming and generous gift.
- a night of babysitting and wedding programs

-- and anything else I come up with. I have pictures with most of those, but as I mentioned, they are at school on my computer there-- so be patient with me as I try to accomplish all of this, and still get a lot of the "little" things done around here while I'm home [#1 being UNPACKING...I brought a CARLOAD home with me as this ist he last time I'll be home before graduation-- I thought my tires were gonna blow!]

-- one more thing: pray for me I have a cold :(

-- The timer is beeping...my noodles are done!

4 comments:

Kali said...

Oh goody - more posts :) Just wanted you to know I've been enjoying your last several posts. I've just been too busy to leave notes. Please keep writing - it's like a quick note from you every time I see a new post!

Miss you lots & hope you are enjoying home. Give Mom & Dad hugs for me. Oh, and I hope the noodles were good :-)

Bobbi and Kat said...

I always love reading your posts! Glad to know there are more coming soon. :)I'm sorry you aren't feeling good. I'm sure it's nice to be home though. Hopefully we will get to see you sometime after little miss lulu shows up. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never heard the word soof in my entire life. - Renae

*carrie* said...

Hey, Kelsey, hope you're having fun at home and that you had a wonderful birthday. Nathan says "hewo." =)