2.09.2010

a well kept secret

For those of you that don't know, Brent and I flew home this past weekend in order to surprise Paige and Torri, who were both candidates on the Courtwarming court. Kali and Caroline also made the trip, and it was a great time [this was one of the things I wanted to mention in my last resolution post, but didn't. I knew I would regret not going, found a great deal on tickets, and instead of worrying about money just did it. We are so happy we did. Balance feels good!]

I am working on uploading pictures which may take a little while on this slow machine, so in the meantime, enjoy these two of Caroline. Check out those cheeks! :


1 comment:

*carrie* said...

Natalie was totally staring at these pix!

Glad you had a good trip. Feel free to make a surprise visit this way. =)