12.26.2012

are you one of them?

This question has been nagging at me for quite some time. 
So I just am going to ask it:

Are you one of those people that have all normal, non-flashing Christmas lights with ONE STRAND of flashing ones? And if so…WHY? 
Why the ONE STRAND? 

Did you mess up? 
You can admit it if you did. 
Did you THINK you were buying all normal, strobe-free lights?

When you got home and you strung up the lights did you stand back in awe at your job well done, only to plug them in and think, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How in the heck did those flashing lights end up right there, above the window?"

If this isn't the case, and you have all normal lights and one strand of flashing lights on purpose, what is your reasoning? 
If it wasn't a mistake, what's the point you're trying to make? 

Someone please enlighten me. 
I just don't get it. 

3 comments:

MW Photo said...

Ha!!!

Momiss said...

I believe there is some magic way to turn blinking lights into non-blinking lights. I do not know the magic, but I believe it exists. I castigate myself heavily every year for throwing ones that don't work away and buying more. Perhaps I should check further into this 'magic'........;)

*carrie* said...

Sorry I can't enLIGHTen you. Can't say I've noticed this particular issue so much, but I am not a fan of tacky Christmas decorations. =)