9.15.2009

baby j project

I told Kali that I would make a "name sign" for the baby's room. She sent me some samples of the fabric that they are using (my Grandma is making the bedding and curtains). I used the patterns on the fabric to help me choose my colors and design.
I had a lot of fun painting this. I usually enjoy painting canvases, but knowing who this one was for made it even better and I wanted it to be perfect!

I turned our table into my studio.

The finished project...well, until she is born and I know the name! I will then write her name in the yellow and present it to her. I'm sure she will love it. :)

3 comments:

Micah Hilton said...

I'm sure she will....and I am guessing you got the canvas? :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great Kels! Can't wait to see it filled in. This waiting is killing me. ~Mom

Kali said...

Oh my goodness...I love it so much!! So much that it almost makes me want to tell the name right now...almost :)