6.04.2008

2 Wal-Marts and 1 Hy-Vee Later...

WE HAVE THE PUNCH INGREDIENTS IN OUR POSESSION!!!

Thanks for the concern. Long story short: I mentioned I bought the "Twist Up" at a Wal-Mart yesterday, only to come home to mom saying, "Did you get DIET?" Which, of course, I had not, as she had not mentioned this before. So today it was back to the previous two Wal-Marts, hoping they had got some new shipments in. The diet "Twist Up" was found at the second Wal-Mart... well, 9 bottles of it, the last of which mom probably bruised up her arms climbing up the shelf to get from the back. There was one more WAY in the back, and mom was working herself back there and Kali was nice enough to say, "I'll pay for the real stuff!" So the "twist-up" was secured. But pineapple juice? Are you kidding me...no where in sight!

Off to Hy-Vee... FINALLY!!!

Whew. Thanks for the concerns :)

[My friend, Micah, treated me to a day at the spa today--pedicure, manicure, and full body massage! Wow. What a treat. Thanks SO much Micah!]

1 comment:

Micah Hilton said...

you are very welcome....you very well deserved it. love you!