11.17.2015

It's that time of year



It's time to start thinking about Christmas gifts. Some of you probably did this a long time ago and are done. Bravo. If you're like me though, you still have some people pretty much everyone left on your list. Well, maybe I can help you out. 
Last year I offered gift certificates for photo sessions, and I decided to do the same this year! Just for you, blog reader. 

















Okay. So here are the details. 

Here are my current prices: 
/ For a child/newborn session, two kids or less: $100/
/Engagement session: $100/
/Senior session: $100/
/Maternity session: $100/
/For a family session, or more than two kids*: $125/
/For multiple family session [i.e. grandparents who want entire families etc] : $175+ 
These prices include up to an hour session and full rights to all edited images. 
*I hate that I have to charge you more just because you have more than two children but it takes a lot more time to pose and edit for more than two children, so that's why I have to do that. 
Please feel free to contact me though if you have any questions and/or $ questions. I would love to work with you and see what we can come up with! 

 BUT, if you order a gift certificate, the last two listed will be $25 off! 
[Family session or more than two kids will be $100 and multiple family session will be $150] 



















Maybe you want to buy your parents a multi-generation session. Maybe you want to give your daughter her senior pictures as a gift. Maybe you want to give your son and his wife a family session. Whatever! If you buy a certificate now it is good for the entire year of 2016.

For more examples of my work and the story behind my journey to photography, check out the photography tab in the top right.

If I can help with your Christmas shopping, just let me know! I'll email you the gift certificate as soon as possible!


Contact me:
kelsey [dot] irwin [at] gmail [dot] com 






…and if you're really lucky, I'll even be able to capture some "real" moments…. 






post signature

No comments: