In no particular order:
1. My softball team. The girls are great. And we are winning a lot, which is always a bonus. It's fun to be a part of a team again, and to be a part of competition...both are things I enjoy greatly, and missed greatly.
2. 1:22 pm to 2:16 pm. This is my planning period at school. I love it.
3. Buttered noodles. For those who know me, you know this will never leave the list of things I like.
4. This quote: "I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunlight amuses itself on the water." [Elizabeth Gilbert] b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.
5. My living room. It is becoming more and more complete and feels more and more like home. [I'll save the ceiling that is falling in due to air conditioner leakage in the mudroom for the "things I currently don't like" list]
6. My new car. Subaru Outback. LOVE it. I've wanted one of these for a long time. For those that may refer to it as a station wagon, I am sticking my tongue out at you.
7. Finally feeling like I have a professional wardrobe that lasts me for more than a week.
8. Cool nights.
9. DVR. Being able to record, stop, start, rewind, pause LIVE T.V. is the coolest invention ever. Standing ovation to the DVR inventors out there [I'm sure they don't read my blog, so if you know them, pass this along]
10. The hubs. He is awesome. And very patient with me in this time of utter chaos. What the heck...I'll give him a standing ovation too.